How we work with Clients
We are a faith-based company enhancing your environment through the beauty of design. RSVP Design Services exhibits vast knowledge and experience in interior design and produces custom designed products and schematics tailored to each individual client’s lifestyle.
RSVP Design Services believes in capturing the individual’s personality and creating a warm and inviting elegance that is unique to style and function, along with attention to the smallest details while providing value-based design solutions.
The Value of Custom Designed Rooms:
- You save time and money by avoiding costly do it yourself mistakes
- Your environment will improve your lifestyle
- You are working with a professional who has vast
- knowledge and can source out unique and beautiful furnishings, accessories and artwork
- Your space will be designed to be practical and functional
- You will be proud of your home and will want to entertain more
1. Give us a call at 972.458.7787
Share with us your interior design needs and what you are wanting. We will answer any questions that you have about us.
2. Let’s set up an Appointment.
The first meeting will be at our office in Addison and there is no charge. We want to get to know each other and discover your vision of the project. We will take away the mystery out of how your design project will be accomplished.
By the end of our first meeting our goal is to have an agreement with you about:
- What the design project entails
- The expected outcome of your design project
- What a successful project will mean to you
- You will be excited and confident about what we can bring to the project
3. A Proposal & Letter of Agreement.
When we determine to work together, we prepare an initial consultation agreement or Letter of Agreement based on the project’s scope of services. Our design services are based on what you need from our design partnership.
4. Design time gets Started.
- On site measuring and gathering of information at your site
- Putting those plans on AutoCAD, and specifying furnishings and materials for your new spaces
- Communicating and meeting with you to make final selections
5. Getting it Done
- With our Purchase Management Service we will take care of proposals, ordering, shipping, receiving and inspection and delivery to your home.
- Coordinating our efforts with the other project participants Such as architects, builders, general contractors and installers in order meet your needs with satisfaction
- We will oversee the major pieces being installed, followed by placement of accessories, art work and other final touches
- We then have our professional photographer take photos of the finished project.